I am thrilled to be nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by SpiritualJourney17 ! I follow her blog closely and love her uplifting, feel-good musings, poetry and stories. She is a person who ‘smiles often, dreams big, laughs a lot and loves much’, and I just love that positive happy vibe.
The One Lovely Blog award works on a simple mechanism.
Here’s how to spread the love in five easy steps:
- Thank the person who nominated your blog
- Say something about that person or blog, and include a link to the lovely blog on your post.
- Display the award on your post
- Tell the world seven things about yourself
- Nominate another seven blogs for the award.
So here’s seven things about me:
1. I’m generally a happy person
2. I can’t resist cookies and pastries of any kind and from any cuisine.
3. I am a history nerd and think Singapore’s history is one of the most beautiful stories around. (Plan to post more on that this year.)
4. I just wrote my first children’s book on Singapore’s history and still reeling from excitement.
5. I believe in spirits around us. Maybe I’d blog about this some time….
6. I am seriously afraid of birds and anything with beaks and feathers.
7. I didn’t realize it was so difficult to think of 7 things to say about myself.
The seven blogs I am nominating are….. (though I’d love to nominate a few more!)